By Abdelkhalak El Hami, Philippe Pougnet
In operation, mechatronics embedded structures are under pressure by means of a great deal of diverse motives: weather (temperature, humidity), vibration, electric and electromagnetic. those stresses in elements set off failure mechanisms will be pointed out and modeled for greater keep watch over. AUDACE is a collaborative venture of the cluster Mov'eo that deal with concerns particular to mechatronic reliability embedded structures. AUDACE capability reading the reasons of failure of parts of mechatronic structures onboard. The aim of the undertaking is to optimize the layout of mechatronic units via reliability.
The undertaking brings jointly public zone laboratories that experience services in research and modeling of failure, significant teams of mechatronics (Valeo and Thales) within the automobile and aerospace and small and medium businesses that experience talents in characterization and validation tests.
This e-book can help you to:
- Find and enhance how you can represent and validate the layout robustness and reliability of complicated mechatronic devices
- Develop how you can signify actual and chemical phenomena,
- Identify mechanisms of failure of elements of those devices,
- Analyze the actual and / or chemical mechanisms of failure, so as of importance
- To version failure mechanisms and layout optimization.