By Richard B. Silverman
Typical medicinal chemistry classes and texts are geared up via periods of gear with an emphasis on descriptions in their organic and pharmacological results. This publication represents a brand new technique in keeping with actual natural chemical ideas and response mechanisms that rationalize drug motion and make allowance the reader to extrapolate to many similar periods of drug molecules. the second one variation displays the numerous adjustments within the drug over the last decade, and now comprises colour illustrations, bankruptcy difficulties, and different parts that make thoughts more straightforward to appreciate.
* natural chemist's standpoint of the way medicinal drugs are designed and function
* Teaches natural chemists and biochemists the basics of drug layout and drug motion utilizing medicines as examples
* huge use of references to the first and secondary literature for extra intensive examining approximately all concepts
* broad use of constructions, schemes, and figures to demonstrate points
* causes of dual-acting drugs
* challenge units and solutions for every topic
* informal writing style
* writer has released over 2 hundred articles within the parts of synthesis, bioorganic chemistry, and medicinal chemistry, has been provided 21 patents, and has invented a drug that's into account for commercialization.
Quality: okay caliber experiment (low answer textual content, readable, yet can't zoom in close), no longer Searchable, now not Bookmarked